THE VALUE OF MEMBERSHIP
By joining the Central Penn Business Group on Health, employers are showing that they recognize the need for healthcare system reform and are willing to use their collective market power to make a difference. This in itself is important to drive discussion and collaboration with health plans and providers servicing our region. We believe the united front and partnership will lead directly to greater investment by all in making the system more cost-effective and produce higher quality care options.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Ability to participate in CPBGH marketplace initiatives designed to provide insights in to plan costs and utilization as well as opportunities to reduce out of pocket expenses for both employers and employees.
- Access to Choosing Wisely tools and resources designed to help educate employees about the benefits they are offered through collaboration with the American Board of Internal Medicine, the ABIM Foundation
- Gain access to community based reporting on key healthcare metrics in our region through our data solution
- Access to networking, resources and educational programs from the National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions
EDUCATION & ADVOCACY
- Free registration for online education programs and webinars
- Discounted rates for educational events designed to help with plan compliance and understanding trends in our region
- SHRM and HRCI credits are available to those attending CPBGH educational events.
- Free attendance to employer only confidential roundtables on critical healthcare topics
COLLABORATION & PARTNERSHIPS
- Partake in our annual Healthcare Benefits Survey and access to Benchmarking reports that provide insight into plan design and costs in our region
- Access to leading speakers on key industry topics
Click Here to Join Today!
- Networking opportunities with other local employers/purchasers, providers, brokers and insurance industry representatives